Dragon Ball Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Multiverse is a fan made forum for the purpose of Dragon Ball Discussions with full links to anime and manga! (Not relating to the Fan Comics)

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Gogeta in Dragon Ball Super: Broly Rumors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Broly
Founder
Founder
Broly

Power Level : 3448

Gogeta in Dragon Ball Super: Broly Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Gogeta in Dragon Ball Super: Broly Rumors   Gogeta in Dragon Ball Super: Broly Rumors EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 12:24 pm

Gogeta in Dragon Ball Super: Broly Rumors 15_110
Firstly.....Gogeta is a far lesser fusion compared to Vegito and Oh, you're wondering why I'm stating this? Haha, very simple known reason that any actual Dragon Ball fan should know already......Vegito is a fusion which combined both beings as 100% with Gogeta being a fusion which combines both beings as 50/50% power So in retrospect, Gogeta being a fusion and beating Broly is outta the question because Vegito is vastly superior and more powerful than Gogeta is. I know the Gogeta fanboys are gonna mention "Fusion Reborn" and GT about how Vegito never showed up again which is a dumb argument by infinity.....
1. Gogeta used a spirit bomb type technique to beat Janemba who was literally made of Evil!

2. GT had Super Saiyan 4 (SSJ4) Gogeta who beat newer opponents and Vegito was never shown due to the fear of them never defusing again.

So before you try to say "Toei had said Gogeta is the strongest character." Card.....he isn't....Vegito? Broly? Beerus? These characters are above even SSJ1 Gogeta without them getting actually serious! I highly doubt Gogeta is gonna make a dent to the new Broly but I won't completely ignore it we will wait and see.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballmultiverse.forumotion.com
entity
entity

Power Level : 2001

PostSubject: Re: Gogeta in Dragon Ball Super: Broly Rumors   Gogeta in Dragon Ball Super: Broly Rumors EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 10:22 am

Hi

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Broly
Founder
Founder
Broly

Power Level : 3448

PostSubject: Re: Gogeta in Dragon Ball Super: Broly Rumors   Gogeta in Dragon Ball Super: Broly Rumors EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 6:24 pm

entity wrote:
Hi

Sent from Topic'it App
Welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballmultiverse.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gogeta in Dragon Ball Super: Broly Rumors   Gogeta in Dragon Ball Super: Broly Rumors Empty

Back to top Go down

Gogeta in Dragon Ball Super: Broly Rumors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Multiverse :: Dragon Ballverse :: Dragon Ball Movies Discussions-
Jump to: